1. Assist manager in preparing DM documents: data management plan, data validation plan, data entry guidelines, etc.;
2. Assist in the preparation of variable forms for database creation, database entry screens and testing programs with virtual data;
3. Assist with electronic and clinical data review, generation and interpretation of CRF data in the database;
4. Assist database QC：timely feedback data problems on CRF to data manager timely;
5. Medical coding under the guidance of a medical background data manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above（Majors in Medicine, Pharmacy, Public health, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, etc.);
2. Experience in data entry, coordination, analysis is preferred;
3. Interested in medical data analysis is preferred;
4. English CET-4 or above; Work conscientiously, patiently and meticulously, with certain data sensitivity and strong communication and coordination skills.
1. Learn and understand clinical data study documents including but not limited to study protocol, CRF, statistical analysis plan (SAP), Shell, statistical analysis data
submission process, etc.;
2. Learn SAS Base and support basic programming tasks and be able to make modifications to existing programs;
3. Learn to interpret Specification and generate simple statistical analysis reports;
4. Learn to use internal standard macros to generate standardized statistical analysis reports;
5. Understand the clinical data submission requirements and assist the project team to submit statistical analysis data.
1. Full-time junior/senior or graduate students (Majors in Medicine, Pharmacy, Public health, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, etc.);
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools;
3. English CET-4 or above; Work conscientiously, patiently and meticulously, with certain data sensitivity and strong communication and coordination skills;
4. The internship period can be guaranteed for at least half a year, and the internship of two days or more per week is preferred.
1. Efficiently write, modify and maintain SAS programs to generate Analytical Data Sets (ADS), tables, graphs, data lists (TFLs);
2. Proofreading and quality control of Analytical Data Sets (ADS), tables, graphs, data lists (TFLs) produced by other programmers;
3. Update programming and quality control (QC) details in the programming quality control record;
4. Understand, run, and improve company-level SAS macros;
5. Create documentation for analysis of data sets, program documentation, and other documentation required for the process;
6. Perform basic statistical work on assigned clinical trial projects, such as participation in statistical analysis planning and reporting.
1. Bachelor degree or above(major in Statistics, biostatistics, health statistics, preventive medicine);
2. Previous use of SAS statistical software preferred;
3. English CET-4 or above;
4. Work conscientiously, patiently and meticulously, with certain data sensitivity and strong communication and coordination skills.
1. Assist with on-boarding, off-boarding and other related procedures;
2. Administrative reception, express delivery and maintenance of office environment;
3. CV and JD, and employee file maintenance;
4. Simple copy editing, video editing, etc.;
5. Temporary work arranged by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in human resources, English or management related;
2. Have certain writing skills, proficient in using office software;
3. Proactive and strong learning ability;
4. Good at communication, have a certain degree of recognition of the company.